Meanwhile, on the Internet... #3


I found these Cookbook Markers on Pinterest. I liked how simple they were and figured they could be adapted for the library. (My middle schoolers still love free bookmarks.) I printed them out, laminated the page, and gave them a test drive. I actually do like using them with cookbooks, but they worked well for notebooks, and regular books as well.  They're so simple that we made a template and just printed them out on scrapbook paper.  They're a bit easy to lose but the kids like them a lot.

You can find the Craft and Creativity's free printable HERE. (Swedish and English versions available.)

1 comments:

devil jiang said...

As I woke this morning replica wathces I was looking for some inspiration to replica handbags blog about. One of the many blogs I frequent daily rolex replica, of course after Technorati, is Mashable. So my interest was peeked.

April 30, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quotes

My voice came out all squeaky, but he didn't seem to notice. He pushed off the locker and leaned close, his face inches fro mine. I swallowed audibly, overcome by a heady mixture of adoration, lust, and complete and utter terror. Would he kiss me? Did I want him to?

-Carrie Harris, Bad Taste In Boys

Labels

Search

Loading...